Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting Started

So today was pretty uneventful to be honest. I managed to print off the SSDCA (Shiloh Shepherd Dog Club of America) membership application forms and fill them out. Now all I have to do is find SOME way to pay for the application. It's not the cost thats the issue, just how does one get money to the USA? Apparently electronic transfer is crazy expensive, while trying to link my bank account to paypal I managed to block it, and I dont have cheques... The answer? Ask Darryl. He is the genius boyfriend who magically makes things happen when I have failed. Its nice to sometimes have geek boy watching your back :P Who Knows what I would do without him? (what a bizarre thought)

I also managed to print out the puppy application forms from the breeder I plan on getting my puppy from. Zwanet Boer from Dutchpride Shilohs. I hope to get a puppy from the 2011 Zanthe litter! So I have to fill those forms out and then find out how I am going to find a cheque and then I will have to make a trip to the Post Office.... *sigh* What a schlep!! But in the end it'll be completely worth it!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment